2. If you cover your eyes, you’ll never see the beauty around you.
4. Take time to smell the roses. Rosemary will do if roses are not available. There's always something good to smell.
5. Sometimes a good thing is just out of reach. Take a risk and go for it anyway.
8. You need to refresh and rehydrate yourself often, both spiritually and physically. Go to the water.
10. If you're hoping for a good new year, you can't go wrong if you pray and work for harmony, peace, unity, love and joy.
The crow is a girl of few words -- but they're good ones. Thanks, crow!